Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So Many loves......


There are so many things that I love!!! It's kind of like the Oprah's favorite things kind of kick. But, they are things that only someone like me would LOVE! This love that I am talking about today is a very special love. Since we are in Japan and living out in town and away from Base housing. Our apartment is one of my loves, but there is something even more special about our home that I love. Now, that we have been having some chilly weather. We have plugged in our HEATED toilet seat and I have to say that it has been so AWESOME!! I wake up in the middle of the night just to go sit on the heated toilet seat. But, the other LOVE that I have with this magical toilet is the wonderful bidet that goes along with the heated seat. This bidet is awesome it has warm and cold settings and I so love this thing. I will so miss my Japanese Mansion apartment!

No comments: