Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I want....this and that!



Ok......so I get this phone call today from a 904 area code, but it says that it is an international call. I do not answer, because I do not know who this is calling me. Turns out it was my wonderful friend Michelle calling to tell me that she is using her PSP to call me using SKYPE. I was like what the heck. I really want a PSP and the other day when Brian bought me my Nintendo DS, he said that we should get a PSP instead of the DS and I was like heck no. So, now I am really wanting a PSP, but then I started thinking that for the price of the PSP, I could get the Sony Mylo. Oh, I am having a dilema about this.....OH the choices. I just think that whatever we get it would be a good thing to get for Brian especially if he is going to take the orders for ECRC.

No comments: