Thursday, January 8, 2009

And the list shows........What


Well it has been a LONG day..... I waited for Brian to send me an email to let me know of what the choices were for our next duty station. He comes home at like 5:15 and I am like so........"what's the news on where we are going?" He says that he has been really busy and didn't get a chance to look at the list. So, I have a little crying fit, because you all just don't know how bad I want off of this island. This was the last list that Brian will be able to have a choice in where he would go. I have to say that this list was like the JACKPOT list of all list.

Brian and I have been planning on making Texas our home after he retires from the Navy.

Well Hawaii was not on the list, so I am going to be upsetting my Grandfather just a little, but I know that he will be glad to have us a little closer to home.

Ok...on to the list.

First on the list was wonderful

ECRC out of San Diego
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Sasebo Japan - Which we can not take because there are no Continuous Overseas Tours
3 spots for Okinawa Japan
Corpus Christi, Texas
Norfolk Virginia
Singapore
Atsugi Japan
Twenty-Nine Palms California
San Diego, California
Cherry Point, North Carolina
Washington, DC
and Bethesda, Maryland

So, we are going to be making JACKSONVILLE our first pick, Corpus 2nd and ECRC our 3rd Choice.

I am totally excited, I am going to start looking at houses in the area!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!!!!

No comments: