Monday, January 12, 2009

Cocok!!!!



Ok....I don't know why I haven't created a blog about the most AWESOME pedicure's here in Okinawa!! I have been going to this place for the past almost 3 years of being here. First, it is always so hard to schedule an appointment here, because ALL of the American's go to this place. So, we know not to go there on payday or anytime right after payday. I can not think of a place in the states to where you can get a pedi with the toe art and a massage for 40 dollars. The length of the pedicure is usually 2 hours and they give you the best Oolong tea and there is always some other treat to go along with the tea. Along with the toe art, I forgot to mention that all of the art done on the toes are done free hand. These chicks do amazing toe art.

When you are seated they have these huge chairs that you can just relax in and they hand you a folder with all of the designs that you can pick from. I will be so spoiled when I get back to the states. I don't think I will have a pedicure that will be able to top the Cocok's ladies.

No comments: