Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Andie loves to beat the drum



Yes......I love to beat the drum. Our first Christmas here in Okinawa, Brian and I spent the day at the Jusco playing video games. In all of the video arcades here in Okinawa and I am guessing on mainland Japan have the game Taiko no Tatsujin It is a game that has 2 drums and you are hitting the drum for each little drum that comes across the screen. This game is so cool and I enjoy playing it. The other day Brian and I were at the Yamada store and we were looking at all of the wii games that they have. I was totally shocked to see that they had a wii version of Taiko no Tatsujin. I picked it up and was about to go to the counter with it and I remembered that Japanese wii games are not supported on the American wii. So, there it went back to the shelf. I am now on a mission to find someone to mod my wii to support Region 2 games. So, that I do not have to go out and buy a Japanese wii, just for this game. I have been tempted to do this if I can not find someone to mod it for me.

1 comment:

Denise said...

You are so crazy if you do buy a Japanese Wii for that game, but I'll be crazy with you because, well you've seen how I play that game. It's probably best that I play in the comfort of my home vs in public. :) I WANT THAT GAME TOO!