Friday, June 12, 2009

To Leave or Not to leave?.....this is our question

Wednesday night was our last night in our Mansion in Kanna-Ginoza. We had our last dinner from downstairs on Wednesday night too. Such a sad last meal.

Thursday the movers came and I tell you it was a whirlwind..4 or 5 guys come in and start packing the house up. I had to make sure that I had all of our items that we were keeping were out of the way and some of the things that we were going to keep out were packed away. Oh well......Brian should have been home on his day OFF. The movers were not there that long. By the time Brian decides to show his face, they were almost done. Once all was done, we cruise down to Foster to turn in our propane tank and to also do the Vehicle registration with Bestie. Once that was done we went to Cash Sales to look for a poncho liner, which they are out of stock until August.

By the time all of that was done, it was time to where we could check into our hotel room. We lucked up with our room. We are staying over in the WestPac Inn and our room is great! King size bed and leather furniture for only $30.00

So....we should be leaving tomorrow heading home, but the closer to 4 it gets. I am thinking that we are not going anywhere tomorrow. Brian called the PS2 over at PSD and she told him that our flight is leaving tomorrow and that it is a commercial flight, but that was it. He told her that he would be over there, but there were other things that are a bigger than that. Our housing inspection was at 12:00. I have been waiting to hear from Brian, but I have nothing. So.....we may be leaving on Monday or Tuesday.....who KNOWS!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I'm so glad that everything fell into place so you were able to land a Saturday flight. (Really bummed too but I know how much getting home means to you). I'll miss you being here but I'll always be a phone call away. Heck, I miss you already. Biggest hugs!

Brook Parker said...

I'm happy for you guys that everything worked out okay, but sad you left Oki!