Thursday, June 4, 2009

And so it goes.....

We are into our 7th day before we PCS out of Okinawa. I am happy to be going home, but I am also sad. I have met some wonderful people while here in Okinawa. It's kind of like a song called "Say Goodbye to Hollywood" by Billy Joel. He says

Moving on is a chance that you take. Anytime you try to stay together, say a word out of line. You'll find out that the friends that you had are gone. Forever....Forever.
So many faces in and out of my life, some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hello's and Goodbye's. I'm afraid it's time for goodbye again.

I have been truly blessed to have the small amount of friends that I have here in Okinawa or that I have met here in Okinawa. These are the ones that I don't want for it to be just a now and then kind of thing.

Thank you for being my friend.




No comments: