Sunday, June 15, 2008

Why Me??

Ok...so most of you all know that I am now working at the Bowling Alley on Camp Schwab here in Okinawa. I am the Night Manager and all that falls in with a bowling alley. I have now been here for about a month and it has been ok. I first started out working 6 days a week, but I have cut it down to 4 sometimes 5 nights a week. I have to say that it keeps me pretty busy with Brian being gone, I don't feel as lonely in the evenings.

Since working here, I have been a listening ear for a couple of people. One young Marine reminds me so much of my cousin Devin. He always comes in to bowl, but always winds up talking to me instead of bowling. I have got to the point to where I wait and charge him for his bowling. He is part of the regular crowd that shuffles in every night. They are a good group of Postal workers.

My main purpose for getting this job is because I want a Mac Book pro, well I now have enough for my Mac Book, but I don't want to quit just now, because B is still gone. I am going to give it until he comes back from his Mission.

No comments: