Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's the right time

On yesterday after I was talking to Brian on the phone, I sat there and was thinking gosh. I think that it is time for us to start our own family. To some, they will say that it is LONG overdue. I really enjoy being able to pick up and go whenever we have the chance to. I really don't think that we would be able to do that unless we were around family. Another reason I think that it is time, is Brian and I are not getting any younger. Some people that are Brian's age have children that are 15 and maybe older. No, I am not saying that I want for us to start having children, so that we are no longer the Plague within the Military community, I just think that It's the Right time.

I think that one of the reasons why we haven't got pregnant before is because. I think that I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and I will find out more on that situation on July 8th. I will get all of the things that I need done now, so that when Brian returns. We can start on the new Walker.

This is kind of scary, but again It's the right time.

Outee!!

No comments: