Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sick and Happy


How in the world can a person be Sick and Happy all in the same day. Well I can tell you that. I have had the worst cold since Thursday of last week. I went with a friend and her children to Curry place here in Okinawa called CoCo's and I have felt sick since then. On Friday and Saturday, I missed calls from Brian and that just made me feel even worse. I went to work on Sunday feeling ever so sick and had the worst time handling things at work. Monday, I slept the day away and I still felt bad this morning when I woke up, but on to the Happy. I woke up this morning to a wonderful phone call from my Wonderful Husband, and to think that I started not to answer the phone. Talk about one sick person if I would have missed that call. Now, I am at work and still feeling crappy and dealing with Stupid drunk people. I am thinking, do I really need this job??
Outee!

No comments: