Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today was the day!!

I swear 5 pm could not get here fast enough. Michelle and I were on the phone for a while and we were saying how time was dragging by. Finally Brian made it home about 4:05 and we left and thank goodness we left when we did, because traffic was crazy!

We get there and she was ready to start. I mean as soon as she started looking, the baby had the legs wide open. I guess she (Baby Rian) knew what she needed to do.

I have to say that today has been the best day EVER! It was so amazing to see Rian just laying inside there, she was moving her mouth like she was talking and then she had a couple of yawns in there, It was so beautiful!

We can not wait to meet Rian Ella Walker

1 comment:

Denise said...

I can't wait either. :) Miss you guys so much.