Thursday, October 29, 2009

The appointment was great!

Ok....so I have had a problem with Naval Hopsital Jacksonville, since finding out that I am pregnant. The Doctor that I was suppose to see when I first got there was dealing with an emergency family issue. The 2nd time I was suppose to see him, his wife was having surgery. So, needless to say I was having a really hard time wanting to have the baby on base. Anyways today was another appointment to see Dr. Walton and I told Brian that if I didn't see him today, that I was going to see if I could have the baby somewhere else. Well the appointment turned out to be a lot better than we expected. All of the test that were taken before turned out good, all of the labs are great so we are good to go.

On Monday, I had my official 2nd trimester ultrasound and everything looked great, we know for sure that Rian is a girl. But the Ultrasound tech pissed me off because she tells us that she is done and that the Dr. will have my results on Thursday. We leave out of the room and then she comes running down the hall and asked us to wait in the hall that she had to speak with the radiologist about something. We sat there waiting for like 15 minutes. It seemed like FOREVER!!! She comes back and tells me that I need to be careful and not lift heavy objects. These are things that I already know, but that wasn't the reason I was mad with her. She could have told me that while I was in the ultrasound room.

Anywho all is well with Rian and we should be on board with our Doctor from now on.

We can't wait until Feb 24th or before!

No comments: