Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday sick day

It's only 12:30 and it has already been a busy morning. I was suppose to be traveling with my mom, sister and the girls down to my grandmother's church for "Family and Friends Day." Early this morning Ayla woke up throwing up. I dressed Rian and sent her on her way with my mom. They were going to stop in Daytona Beach to pick Adra and then they would be on their way to Bartow. Around 9:30 Adra started a FaceTime conversation and she put Rian on the phone and Ayla got really upset, because she wanted to go with everyone.

So...our day is consisting of watching Disney movies. So far we have watched.
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • The Lion King
  • Snow White
  • and now we are watching 101 Dalmatians

Ayla looks to be feeling better than she was at 5:00 this morning. She is now balancing an eraser on her nose and catching it.

I'm trying to study and keep her entertained with movies and conversation. Oh.....the conversations this 4 year old can have with you. She is like an energizer bunny with how she goes on and on with her talking.


No comments: