Saturday, March 13, 2010

This is it!!!









Over the past 7 months we have been searching for a home. We were really wanting to be in a home, before Rian was born. Well..that did not work out. We have placed offers on houses and to be either outbid by someone else, or there is something really wrong with the house.

Back in Jan, I told Brian that I was tired of searching for Foreclosures and Short sales, because you never know what's going to happen. I started searching around the local home builders and I found a home over on the Northside, but never really looked into it. About 4 weeks ago Uncle Bernard sent us a listing of houses and I found this house that I thought was awesome. I put it off, because Rian was almost here. Last Sunday we drove over just to look at the neighborhood and we saw the house and fell in love with just the outside. We messaged uncle Bernard and told him that we liked the house and he and Brian went and did a tour of the house on Saturday(3/13/10) he did all of the paperwork. We should close before the end of the month, but the paperwork has an estimated closing date is April 20th, 2010.

We are super excited. 2010 is only into March and we have had a great year so far.


No comments: