Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's the Final Countdown!!


The time for leaving Okinawa is coming closer and closer to an end.

There are so many things that I am going to miss about Okinawa. I love the culture and how friendly the Okinawan's off base are. I am truly glad that Brian and I made the choice to move off base. It sucks that we are so far up North, but it is so quiet. I am going to miss my trips to Family Mart, to see what the new Kit Kat is for the month. The restaurants here are so amazing and SO AFFORDABLE.

Things are coming along...I have been doing laundry for days to make sure all of the clothes and other items are clean for when TMO comes. I think that we have everything together. We need to make our reservation at the Lodge here in Okinawa. We gave our verbal notice to our housing office about 15 minutes ago.

I am missing you Oki and I am still here. LOL!!!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

awww, Oki is gonna miss you. You've made this place what it is. The beaches, the attractions, shopping and the people, it would be so different if I shared them with anyone else. As much as Okinawa is going to miss the Walkers, I'm gonna miss you more.

Senorita Tortuga said...

I miss Okinawa every day.
That place etches into your heart and you never forget it.

Brook Parker said...

NOOOOOOOO you can't leave!!! You surely will be missed, and I really wish I would have met you before like the last month you were here <3